How can you help?

Thank you for your interest in volunteering at Therapy Resource Group. We want to make sure you get all the information you need to have the best experience possible. Below are some of the questions we hear most often.

Frequently Asked Questions

We need help in the following areas: fundraising, clerical, managing our bookstore, scheduling, client support and marketing.

  • Flexibility and willingness to work where the need is the greatest.
  • Ability to learn and adapt.
  • 18 years of age or older. Or for student volunteering, 15 yo with adult supervision.
  • Successful completion of application and mandatory background screening.

You can satisfy your school-service requirement while helping us. We have volunteer opportunities that support our community that are very rewarding experiences for students. All volunteers must complete the application process and then register in advance. Please email nicki@therapyresourcegroup.org for more information.

You may be eligible to fulfill your court-ordered hours by volunteering at TRG. You will need to complete the volunteer application process and be pre-screened/approved before registering and starting your volunteer service. All volunteers must register in advance. You may donate gift cards with receipt for 2 hours for $50.

We appreciate any support you can give us. 95% of our sponsorship funding is contributed to TRG victim clients directly with the remaining 5% going to TRG operations. Please visit our Donate page for FAQs.

Please email nicki@therapyresourcegroup.org for no hassle adjustments to your sponsorships. Please keep in mind that funds received pay
for the previous month so 30 days notice is requested for cancellations or modifications to donations. Thank you for your understanding.