Therapy Resource Group’s 2nd Annual Gingerbread Showdown at The Sports Pub on Main Street in Fort Mill from December 1-10 will showcase gingerbread creations from local kids, teens, adults/families, and businesses/organizations. Awards in each category will be given for Judges’ Choice and Popular Vote. Showdown attendees get to vote on their favorite entries with $1 minimum per vote. The entries in each category with the most money donated will be popular vote winners. 100% of all donations will go toward Therapy Resource Group, a local nonprofit that provides free and reduced therapy and resources to trauma survivors. The Sports Pub venue will create a festive drink menu and offer guests the opportunity to add a TRG donation onto their orders at checkout.
Monday, December 11 winners announced on TRG’s Facebook page! Winners contacted to coordinate prize pickup.
- – Cost to Enter: $25 for kids, teens, and families/adults. $50 for businesses/organizations (entry fee is a donation that will be a tax deduction)
- – Attendees vote on their favorite entry(ies) with $1 minimum vote. Each $1 counts as one vote. The creations with the most donations will be the popular vote winners. All donations benefit TRG.
- – The Sports Pub on Main will serve festive beverages and donate a portion of sales Dec. 1-10 to TRG (and/or ask patrons to donate $1 on their bills toward TRG. Other local businesses may do so as well).
- – Up to 40 entries-Business/Organization Category (made by individuals or a group connected to a specific business or organization.)
- – Up to 15 entries-Adult/Family Category (Adults ages 18 and up or Family members of all ages working together)
- – Up to 15 entries-Teen Category (Ages 13 to 17 working individually or in a group)
- – Up to 15 entries-Children Category (Ages 5-12 entrants working individually or in a group)